- Costume competition
- Pumpkin carving competition
(and complimentary pumpkin* from our haunted pumpkin patch!)
- Our New Scarecrow Competition -
One scarecrow, per family can be entered in the contest.
Scariest ~ Funniest ~ Most Creative!
All competitions have 3 chances to win!
Entry Ticket: €10 per person (+ €8 per subsequent person)
includes a visit to the Haunted Pumpkin Patch and entry into all three Competitions
For those who cannot visit us in person there is a Virtual Entry Ticket:
€6 per person to enter competitions online (virtual entries must source their own pumpkin).
* Book before 15th of October to ensure your pumpkin!
Pumpkins can be collected on Saturday the 23rd and Sunday the 24th October, between 11:00 and 6:00pm (with first 50 families receiving a complimentary Pumpkin Carving Kit).
Order Confirmation will be required for Pumpkin Collection as there will be no extra pumpkins available to purchase unless pre-ordered.
Pumpkin pickup is also only possible during the above hours.
must be received by email at email@example.com before 29th October and must include the names of all contestants and where you are from and a photo of you posing with your entry so we know photos are genuine and weren’t sourced from the internet etc.
Winners will be announced at our AwaytoMe prize-giving event 7pm, Saturday 30th October (and online via Facebook).
Once again we extend our Oíche Shamhna fun through the entire month of October!
Join us for a hauntingly good time on the farm every Saturday and Sunday in October. Visit our Bone Chilling Byre for Spooktacular story-time adventures, and kids games to entertain and delight!
Pre-booking is essential as slots are expected to fill up fast - €10 per ticket.
Children must always be accompanied by a parent or guardian (with an entry-fee exemption for the minder).
Let's see your halloween style!
Costumes aren't necessary, but encouraged - as a fun part of our seasonal festivities!
Nell would be very disappointed if the family pets were left out! Please ensure all costumes are pet-safe and cruelty-free.
- Our team here are the designated judges for these competitions.
- All decisions are non-negotiable and our team cannot be held responsible for injury or ill-feelings.
- All work whether it be pumpkin carving and scarecrow making must be your own work.
- Costumes can be home-made or store-bought.
- Trophy prize-giving event is an open event - all ticket-holders can attend.
- Entrants (and their legal guardians) give permission for their images to be used. Photographs of entrants may be used in future, on our website or publicity.
- Photos of you and your family making the scarecrow and posing with the scarecrow must be submitted to be eligible for the the contest.
- All pumpkin carving submissions must be in the form of a photo of you with your pumpkin.